myMEDholiday.com and the facilities, services, information and materials available thereon (the "Website"
) is owned and operated by Travertures Company Limited, trading as myMEDholiday.com ("www.myMEDholiday.com"
). This Website is provided solely to assist user of the Website in finding information regarding medical and healthcare treatments abroad, search for, find and contact medical services provided by healthcare providers across the globe, and for no other purposes. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, unless otherwise defined in this Website, the term "we"
refer to myMEDholiday.com.
2. Important Notice
myMEDholiday.com is not a medical provider nor a medical tourism agency, and is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. All information provided on the Website (and any other websites of ours) is intended as a guide only and in no way substitutes or should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical treatment advice from a fully-qualified medical provider, doctor or physician. The Website is an information service that displays information on healthcare and medical service providers that has been gathered from the healthcare and medical service providers (each a “Healthcare Provider”, and altogether the "Healthcare Providers") ) or the internet. We do not screen or validate any content posted by healthcare providers, nor do we endorse any particular Healthcare Provider. If you decide to engage a Healthcare Provider listed on this Website to provide healthcare and medical services to you, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You should be aware that the results of any search you perform on the Website for Healthcare Providers and other information, including but not limited to, medical offers and packages, physicians and testimonials, shall not be construed as endorsement by myMEDholiday.com of any particular Healthcare Provider or products / services or constituting any comparative ranking of Healthcare Providers or their products, services and physicians.
3. Our Services
3.1. Services We Do Provide
4. User of Services
• myMEDholiday.com gathers information from various worldwide Healthcare Providers about their facilities and services as well as from a large number of publicly available websites. You can access this information via our Website. This information should assist you in making a decision on choosing your preferred Healthcare Provider by conducting your own research into such Healthcare Providers. If you choose a Healthcare Provider to provide medical services, then we will facilitate contact between you and the Healthcare Provider, by providing your information to the Healthcare Provider (the "Website Services") or providing you with the contact information of the Healthcare Provider or facilitating your inquiry submission to the Healthcare Providers.
3.2. Services We Do Not Provide
• myMEDholiday.com is not a medical referral service nor a medical tourism agency and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any Healthcare Provider listed in the Website. We are not medical professionals nor do we hold ourselves out to be medical professionals and will not discuss or advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Users or Healthcare Providers.
• myMEDholiday.com is not involved in any transaction between you and Healthcare Providers who are listed on this Website. We cannot assure that all transactions will be completed nor do we guarantee the ability or intent of Healthcare Providers to fulfill their obligations in any transactions.
• myMEDholiday.com cannot control the correspondences between you and Healthcare Providers who are listed on this Website. Although we provide Users the ability to send an inquiry or request for quotation from the Healthcare Providers through our website, we do not and cannot guarantee that the Healthcare Providers will respond to your inquiry or the duration of time and accuracy of information they will respond. You, hereby, acknowledge that we provide “send an inquiry” and “request for quotation” services as a tools to facilitate Users and Healthcare Providers only and myMEDholiday.com takes no responsibility, whatsoever, for your use of this service.
• As we cannot control the information provided by Healthcare Providers or information sourced by myMEDholiday.com from the Internet that is made available through this Website, myMEDholiday.com does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any Healthcare Provider or the services provided or purported to be provided by the Healthcare Providers, the accuracy of any information, listings or Healthcare Provider data we may provide to you, or the ability of Healthcare Providers to offer the Medical Services or complete a transaction.
The Services may contain email services, inquiry forwarding services, request for quotation services, rating/review services, blog commenting services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable Users to communicate with others and/or Healthcare Providers (each a "Communication Service" and altogether the "Communication Services"). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
• Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
• Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
• Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
• Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
• Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
myMEDholiday.com has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, myMEDholiday.com reserves the right to (and User grants the permission for myMEDholiday.com to) review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. myMEDholiday.com reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. myMEDholiday.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in myMEDholiday.com's sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. myMEDholiday.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, myMEDholiday.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized myMEDholiday.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of myMEDholiday.com.
5. User Conduct
• User shall use myMEDholiday.com for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through myMEDholiday.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without myMEDholiday.com 's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in myMEDholiday.com 's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying myMEDholiday.com will not be permitted. User shall not use myMEDholiday.com to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with myMEDholiday.com.
• myMEDholiday.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of myMEDholiday.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the Thailand copyright laws. myMEDholiday.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use only, provided that such download and personal use are not restricted by intellectual property law and any other laws related thereto Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of myMEDholiday.com and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
• User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on myMEDholiday.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
• The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of myMEDholiday.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. Responsibility for Content
The content in myMEDholiday.com are supplied by Healthcare Providers, Users and third parties. Accordingly, myMEDholiday.com has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Healthcare Providers, Users or any other user of myMEDholiday.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of myMEDholiday.com. Neither myMEDholiday.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. myMEDholiday.com has no obligation to screen content or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by Healthcare Providers, Users and third parties.
In many instances, the content available through myMEDholiday.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, Healthcare Provider, User, or other user not under contract with myMEDholiday.com. myMEDholiday.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on myMEDholiday.com. Under no circumstances will myMEDholiday.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through myMEDholiday.com. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through myMEDholiday.com. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
7. Materials Provided to myMEDholiday.com Or Posted at Any of Its Websites
myMEDholiday.com does not claim ownership of the materials User and Healthcare Providers provide to myMEDholiday.com (including ratings, reviews, feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") User’s Submission, User is granting myMEDholiday.com, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all the Website Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
By submitting, posting or uploading any material and other information to myMEDholiday.com either to myMEDholiday.com personally or to public area of myMEDholiday.com, User automatically grants, or warrants that User and/or the owner of such material has expressly granted myMEDholiday.com the royalty-free, transferable perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive right and world-wide license to use, reproduce, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, create derivative works of such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants myMEDholiday.com the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on myMEDholiday.com by User.
8. Age and Responsibility
You should note that the Website Services is only available to, and may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to form such contracts under law in the jurisdiction in which they reside (which typically is 20 under Thai law, but may be different in your jurisdiction). If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should not access and/or use this Website or the Website Services. By accessing and using this Website, you warrant that you are over the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
• Communication between you and a Healthcare provider via email may be sent through myMEDholiday.com. The content of these emails may be retained by myMEDholiday.com in order to assist User and Healthcare provider in tracking their communication and analyzing website and/or service usage, User behaviors and treatment and/or Healthcare Providers’ popularity.
10. Provision of Information
• If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Healthcare Provider, then you will be asked to provide certain information including details such as your contact details (e.g. name, phone number and email address), age, country, and gender and some medical information to allow us to present your data to Healthcare Providers who may be interested in providing Medical Services to you. You warrant and undertake that the information provided by you is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects, not the confidential property of others or in violation of any third party's rights, and is sufficient for us to facilitate the Website Services. Although myMEDholiday.com endeavours at all times to respect your privacy, you should not provide any information that may cause you personal damage if made public.
• Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by you to us or to a Healthcare Provider, or any information sent by us, a Healthcare Provider or any third party to you over the internet.11. Termination / Content Removal
12. Copyright Notice
• The information, content, graphics, text, software, scripts, code, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks,, business names, domain names, rights in good will, know-how, designs and rights in designs, trade names and logos (whether registered or unregistered) (the "Materials") contained in this Website are owned by or licensed to Travertures Co., Ltd., subject to copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights under the law. MyMEDholiday.com retain all right, title, interest in and intellectual property rights to the Materials.
• USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF myMEDholiday.com IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER myMEDholiday.com, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT myMEDholiday.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF myMEDholiday.com, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH myMEDholiday.com.
• The Website is available to all users "as is" and, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the Website is made available without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. myMEDholiday.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about the services or materials available on the Website, including without limitation, their merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
• All information provided on the Website is intended as a guide only and shall not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice and myMEDholiday.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the accuracy of any information provided on this Website. MyMEDholiday.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that the website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, myMEDholiday.com accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of myMEDholiday.com, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Website. All use of the Website by you is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading or using of, or referring to or relying on the facilities, services, materials or products provided on the Website, or any other information obtained from your use of the Website.
You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, myMEDholiday.com and providers of telecommunications and network services to myMEDholiday.com will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the Website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from myMEDholiday.com shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, myMEDholiday.com assumes no responsibility nor do we grant any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of the Healthcare Professional or any doctor or any other person associated with the Healthcare Provider that is used by, for or on behalf of, you. myMEDholiday.com is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligences of any Healthcare Provider or any doctor or any other persons associated with the Healthcare Provider or for losses, damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
14. Limitation of Liability
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither myMEDholiday.com nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, information providers, content partners or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of any facilities, services and the Website Services offered or transactions entered into through or from this Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your transactions with healthcare providers or medical services facilitated through this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties, even if myMEDholiday.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
• In no event shall myMEDholiday.com nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, information providers, content partners or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any Healthcare Provider or third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the Website Services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.